Please wait while the audio tracks are being loaded.
No Audio Available
It appears there are not any audio playlists available to play.
The track url currently being played either does not exist or is not linked correctly.
Update Required To Play Media
Update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Banjo Love & Classics
Dr. Ferrara’s lastest album is a wonderful collection of classic favorites from “Tiger Rag” to “Up The Lazy River.” Over the past three years Dr. Ferrara has fought and conquered five separate serious health challenges, and while convalescing, was inspired to arrange and record these beloved songs. Truly a work for love of music, this compilation of classics is sure to become a favorite of everyone who treasures the traditional banjo melodies. Selections provide 48:12 minutes of listening pleasure. Please enjoy the two samples we provided.
1. The World is Waiting for the Sunrise (M) Ernest Seitz (L) Eugene Lockhart 1919
2. Calliope Rag (James Sylester Scott)
3. Doctor Jazz ((M) Wlater Melrose (L) Joseph Oliver) 1927
4. Honey (Seymour Simons, Haven Gillespie and Richard A. Whiting) 1929
5. Charmaine (Lew Pollack, Erna Rapee) 1927
6. Diane ( Erno Rapee and Lew Pollack) 1928
7. Jean (Rod McKuen) 1969
8. LaVieEn Rose ((M)Louiquy (L) Edith Piaf) 1945
9. The One Rose ((M) Del Lyon, Lani McIntire (L) Johnny Cash) 1996
10A. Chinatown – (Jean Schwartz, William Jerome) 1910
10B. China Boy – (Diane Winfree, Phil Boutelje) 1922
11. Smile – ((M) Charlie Chaplin (L) John Turner, Geofrey parsons) 1936
12. Trees – ((M) Oscar Rasbach (L) Joyce Kilmer) 1922
13. Ain’t Misbehavin – (Thomas Waller (L) Andy Razaf (M) Harry Brooks) 1929
14. Up The Lazy River - ((M) Hoagy Carmichael (L) Sidney Aroden) 1930
15A. El Cumbanchero – Rafael Hernandez
15B. Lady of Spain – (Robert Hargreaves) 1931
16. Nola – (Felix Arndt) 1915